Today, I'm welcoming Karen from Somewhat Quirky! Her blog is fun to read and she has some GREAT decorating ideas, so when you're finished reading this, you should check it out!
1. If you could redecorate one room in your house, what would it be?
Well, dream world would be finishing out our basement which would equate to laundry, exercise, work, and storage rooms.
2. How do you feel about granite?
Granite is nice. For me I would prefer concrete, soapstone, wood, marble, quartz...wow I guess it's pretty far down on my list - this coming from a girl who has ugly laminate countertops!
3. You live in Michigan--do you change your décor when it gets cold and snowy?
Except for the mantle, my mess stays pretty much the same year round.
4. Would you rather spend your money on a great meal or cute shoes?
Well, if you asked me 20 years ago it would have been shoes. Now - definitely a great meal.
5. Chartreuse or Seafoam?
All greens have a place in my repertoire.
6. We know that you exercise a bunch. What workout do you find gets the best results?
The best workout is the one that you will do. Period. Personally, I do elyptical workouts and P90X2.
Mostly things with a purpose, like suitcases and citrus juicers. I have quite a bit of architectural salvage. And junk. There is always junk.
8. How many houses have you redecorated?
At least 6 for myself and a few more for others. But my mind redecorates every room I visit.
9. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Italy. With Paris a close second. Places with wine.
10. Do you have any "go-to" bloggers that you read every day?
I'm a cluster reader so I read a couple or five days at a time. Some of my favorites are Gwen Moss, Flower Patch Farmgirl, It All Started With Paint, K Appeal, Bliss Ranch, Dreaming In Color, Simply Vintageous, Silo Hill Farm, Miss Flibbertgibbet, Little Miss Maggie, What We Keep, Backyard Bungalow, and of course The Space Between.
Kirby Here: Thanks so much to Karen for stopping by and answering my silly questions. Next week I'll be featuring another great blogger!